Let’s make lasting
Kyle is a digital designer / director out of Dallas, focusing on digital branding and the creation of functional design.
Get in touch?
Who I am
Kyle is a proud single father that enjoys being a kid! We stay busy 24/7 in a multitude of hobbies, adventures and explorations. Feeding off the outdoors, photography, fine art, cars, cooking, and growing our own food is just about a daily thing in our home as it all helps me to recharge and get away from it all…
What I do
Kyle strive’s to develop recognizable identities for organizations, brands and businesses. Setting the bar high in digital branding and create functional design. Timeless interfaces and groundbreaking technology in which the user is key. Together with the customer Kyle comes to one effective and clear solution.
I strive to out do my yesterday and when I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
As a goal of mine is to listen, observe, understand, sympathize, empathize, synthesize, and glean insights that enable me to ‘make the invisible visible the best I can.
Kyle’s seeking to be a part of a dream team of deeply collaborative talent that designs beautiful digital experiences that bring value to the lives of users.
- Designing with a higher purpose and solving problems in wildly unexpected ways, always pushing the boundary of traditional narratives through cutting-edge technology.
- Creative environment
- A team of individuals that have the up-most respect for each other without egos, childish assumptions, and “taker mentality” that doesn’t disregard morals and empathy.
- Kyle can’t afford to be apart of a company that’s a waste of time and value of a persons talents and company time that stifles the individual or creative intellect.
- Kyle feeds off of challenges and seeks a position that’s open for growth. Inspires and rely’s on a persons strengths while still pushing them in a greater purpose.
- Visual Hierarchy
- Strategic Thinker
- Risk Taker
- Relationship Builder
- Creative Thinker
- Business Focus
Web & Moblie Design
Data & Information Design
Too much to learn, create and to be inspired by
Kyle keeps himself humble, staying thankful, constantly learning, reading, and staying inspired. As software, and technology are constantly speeding up, keeping balanced with simplicity along with self discipline helps staying on point has been vidal.
Here are some highlighted areas of what Kyle’s been involved in the last few years pretty heavily.
Will be more than happy to get into any of the details with you, if desired to do.
Been brushing up on After effects, film, photography, lighting techniques, digital painting, information design, data design, as well a wide variety of other topics and areas within sustainability and holistic approaches have been other interests Kyle’s been up to.
Tools of Craft
Adaptability and Flexibility
Kyle’s well diversified in the following operating systems, communication platforms, software, development & testing tools along with apps. No matter what your preference in output, Kyle uses them on a daily bases in home studio or past throughout companies and experiences.
“I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.” – Bill Gates
Including Win Software.
Including OS Software
Communication & CRM’s
- Many others…
- Adobe CS5/CS6 Suite
- Various Image compression’s
- After Effects
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe XD (beta)
- Along with a few apps…
- CSS, CSS3
- PHP / WP / WPMU DEV
- Bootstrap + Grids
- Familiar with many Emulators, Simulators and Remote Debugging software/online tools